Firstly, welcome to our Blog!
The following article explains what criteria is required for individuals or organisations to write 'Guest Blog' articles to be published on the streamz-global.com blog.
The StreamZ blog has been developed as an 'Information Directory' for our readers, providing useful insights such as 'tips-and-tricks' in caring for your animals and topics specifically related to the human and animal healthcare industries.
Currently StreamZ Global do not charge for guest blog entries.
If you wish to submit an application to write for us and have your content published on the StreamZ Global blog then please get in touch.
The following criteria applies;
STREAMZ GUEST BLOGGER CRITERIA
1. Guest Posts must be your own original work. Submitted content must not have been published on any other website, social media network, chat or forum. Once live, all submitted content will be run through Copyscape. If copies are detected STREAMZ GLOBAL receives the right to remove the content or edit accordingly at its own discretion.
2. You are solely responsible for ensuring that submission of content to STREAMZ GLOBAL does not conflict with any copyright or publication rights already granted to other publishers, and STREAMZ GLOBAL is not responsible for any infringement of external publication rights.
3. All quotations from other authors or publications must be properly cited. Posts will acknowledge you as the author, but posted content will be the property of STREAMZ GLOBAL once published.
4. Once the post has been submitted to STREAMZ GLOBAL you may not publish the same content anywhere else, whether online or in a paper version, in part or in whole, including on your own website or blog.
5. If your Guest Post is accepted and published, you may promote it linking to the unique post URL issued by STREAMZ GLOBAL on your own website, or social media forums. Promoting the content does not give you permission to post the entire article on other forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about. See Point 8 for further details on what STREAMZ GLOBAL deem as accepted and rejected links.
6. All Guests Post must follow these STREAMZ GLOBAL Technical Guidelines:
6.1 Guest post submissions should be kept between 1,000 and 2,500 words and should be submitted in Word/PDF/Pages format. In STREAMZ GLOBAL discretion, longer or posts may be allowed if the topic warrants, but the final length of the guest post shall be determined solely by STREAMZ GLOBAL.
6.2 If source links are used they should be completely and only listed as endnotes and not linked within the document to an original source.
6.3 You must supply a title for the guest post (no more than ten words), which may be edited by STREAMZ GLOBAL in its sole discretion.
6.4 You must provide your full name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and links to your website or blog at the time of submitting your post. This will not be published but will be kept on file for future correspondence.
6.5 Photo/video submissions are permitted. Please send all media as separate attachments when submitting your post. For information regarding digital media within posts, please see section 12.
6.6 The Guest Post writers affiliate links are not be included in guest post submissions. STREAMZ GLOBAL reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
7. Guest Post writers will receive written credit as author of their post at the end of the article. Guest Post writers may submit a short bio statement (no more than 50 words) that may or may not be used at the beginning or end of the article. No contact details will be shown alongside this bio.
8. All Guest Post writers agree to the following External Link Terms:
8.1 Guest Post writers will be permitted to have One (1) external link within their article and preferably within the author bio at the end of the guest post. This will ideally link to the authors relevant blog and not a main url webpage. (ideal for both our SEO strategies)
8.2. External links to any company or product who STREAMZ GLOBAL deem as competitive to any product within the StreamZ portfolio will be removed. Creating external links to a social media account(s) will not accepted.
8.3 Affiliate links or links that direct readers to an affiliate site will also not be permitted.
8.4 STREAMZ GLOBAL reserves the right to remove the authors external links at its sole discretion and without consultation.
9. STREAMZ GLOBAL does not pay for Guest Post submissions or publications. If you decide to submit a post, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
10. STREAMZ GLOBAL welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the following requirements:
10.1 The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of any and all image/video OR the image/ video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
10.2. STREAMZ GLOBAL reserves the right to change/edit the image/video provided to us if we deem necessary.
10.3. If people are included in the image/video who are not the Guest Post writer, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release by the person/people within the image allowing the use of image/video. And this is often difficult to achieve our preferred choice is that no image is used of persons/people other than the Guest Post writer.
10.4. All video/image submissions must be directly relevant to the post and not contain advertising material with external links within the imagery.
10.5. STREAMZ GLOBAL reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the STREAMZ GLOBAL company and brand(s).
10.6 If no images are provided (or evidence as above is not available) then StreamZ will likely use images taken from istock.com.
11. STREAMZ GLOBAL may sometimes share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks or via its newsletter, but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
12. All search engine optimisation (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be edited or removed at the sole discretion of STREAMZ GLOBAL.
13. All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by STREAMZ GLOBAL prior to publishing.
14. STREAMZ GLOBAL reserves the right to edit Guest Posts once published where necessary.
15. STREAMZ GLOBAL reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
16. By providing a Guest Post to STREAMZ GLOBAL, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the STREAMZ GLOBAL website or company.
17. If a Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, a STREAMZ GLOBAL representative will let you know and may offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time.
18. STREAMZ GLOBAL reserves the right to refuse publication of any Guest Post.
By submitting a Guest Post to STREAMZ GLOBAL, you agree than you have read and understand this agreement and agree to be bound by it.